Advertise on your own coffee cups and get paid for it! Coffee advertising is; fast, reliable and a measurable form of advertising. Fast, because stickers can be delivered within 24-48 hours. Reliable, because with every sip people see your ad and continue to until they finish the cup, and measurable via QR code analytics that we can provide - see who opens, how many scans it gets and when they scan it. Coffee advertising guarantees that your ad's are seen and are in our opinion the strongest form of advertising.
We have a range of templates ready for advertising on your coffee, for more information please get in contact and have a look below on this page.
1. We recommend you use coffee lids that have a flat top, such as the BioPak 80mm - http://www.biopakshopau.com/8oz-paper-cup-lid-black
2. Choose from any 6 sticker types listed below. We then create your personalised sticker. (Optionally we can promote your business instead of asking people to "advertise here" by offering promo's and discounts).
3. We then print and deliver the stickers to you within 24-48 hours.
4. When you receive enquiries, you decide what businesses get to advertise on your cups and how much you'd like to charge (more on that below).
5. After they pay you, just pass on their information to us and we will have the stickers designed and approved (by you as well), then hand delivered to you as soon as they're ready.
6. It's that simple!
Note: Not all stickers have to include a QR Code, this is shown since QR Codes can provide detailed information a small sticker cannot show on its own.
Gyms & Yoga Studios
Charge in $50 increments thereafter. Meaning with every $50 spent over the $250 minimum the advertiser will receive 30 lids (30 more ads per $50).
Remember these are targeted and guarnateed ads, so you can charge however you'd like. This is just an example.
Why do we choose to do this? Two reasons:
1. We want to help the community and see small businesses thrive. We believe in good will gestures like this will help create rapport with you & your customers.
2. We hope businesses will have a chance to work with us and get to see how reliable and easy to use we are. So in return for our free graphic design work, time and value we add to your business. That seems like a fair deal to us!